HEALING IS FREE | Romans 8:32 | Series: Healing is Free | David Adeniji
[18th Dec, 2021: HEALING IS FREE Holds in Lagos. Be there.]
When something is free, it means you don’t need to pay any money to get it. Well, one would say, what do we mean by ‘healing is free’. Exactly what it says. Bible says since God didn’t spare His own begotten son Jesus Christ, but gave him up for us as a sacrifice, it simply follows that He has (in addition to Jesus), freely given to us ALL things (Rom 8:32). Now ALL THINGS mean all things. All things include healing.
Question: What did you pay or give to receive salvation? Nothing. I’m starting today, announcing to you that the same way your salvation was free, your healing is also free. The same way you received salvation by believing Jesus in your heart and confessing Him Lord, with your mouth; is the same process your healing will come.
You may say, well, I’ve been believing in my heart and confessing healing scriptures with my mouth, and nothing has happened. Now, that’s what we will solve in this series. Many of us have been made to think that healing is so big an issue that you need to ‘DO’ certain things, that make it then look as if we are paying to get the healing. I do not only mean paying money.
Before we proceed, first, understand the following.
1. Healing is free. You have been healed by his stripes (1 Pet 2:24). By his death. So, your healing awaits you. Your healing is settled, it’s free, it’s ready, waiting for you to come around and get it. Wow! Hallelujah!
2. You don’t need to pay anything to get healed. Thinking you must ‘perform’ some religious exercises to receive your healing is equal to ‘paying’ for the healing. Note that prayer is not an excercise. It’s an expression of your love in fellowship with God.
3. Just as you never paid any thing or carry out any performance or exercise to get saved, you don’t need to perform any exercise to get healed. It’s free, because salvation is free.
4. All you need is your faith, and faith is not an exercise, it’s an expression. In Mark 5:28, that woman with the issue of blood, simply said in her heart – If only I can touch the helm of his garment , I will be made whole. Not even grabbing the whole garment. It’s the same thing when Jesus said, if you have faith as small as a grain of mustard, you will move mountains. Now, in this series, we will only be learning to touch his garment with an open heart and receive that healing that is already for us. Start now, connect and receive your healing
5. What next, rejoice at this new revelation. Your struggle with sickness is over. Because your healing has been free all along. You just didn’t know it. Now you do. Start thanking God for this truth. Hallelujah. Praise Jesus, Amen.
📌 Download The 𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙊 𝘽𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙥𝙥 From 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 👉 https://bit.ly/31onwNN
𝑳𝒆𝒕’𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 – 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲👇
📌𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 | 𝐈𝐆 | 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 – @𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎APP
📌 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥: 👉 https://bit.ly/3dxGyWD